- Prior experience in Business Development required.
- Knowledge of clinical Phase I-IV clinical trials required.
- Familiarity with therapeutic areas including Cardiovascular, Central Nervous System, Gastroenterology, Genitourinary, Musculoskeletal, Oncology and Medical Device preferred.
- Familiarity with imaging modalities preferred.
- Experience working within a clinical contract research organization, imaging CRO, pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology company desired.
- Must have a proven track record of increasing business through prospecting.
- Knowledgeable about medical imaging within Phase I-IV clinical trials and FDA, GLP preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Position could require up to 50% travel
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Actively prospects and leverages potential new business opportunities.
- Cultivates strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers and develops deep knowledge of the Customer organization.
- Analyses potential opportunities and develops detailed sales strategies for each Customer.
- Leads the entire sales process, including identifying the appropriate team for pitch and preparing and leading the sales presentation.
- Reviews proposals and finalizes strategy and pricing.
- Ensures appropriate hand-off to project team by transferring knowledge on Customer needs and expectations.
- Works with Project Manager and Management to communicate required Changes in Scope.
- Maintains high visibility within Customer organization.
- Coordinates with Project Managers to ensure Customer needs are being met and addresses concerns in a timely manner
|Job Category||Business Development|