• Bachelor’s degree required
• Prior experience in medical imaging within Phase I-IV clinical trials preferred.
• Knowledge of clinical Phase I-IV clinical trials preferred
• Familiarity with imaging modalities and medical terminology.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Responsible to support the professional execution of medical imaging clinical trials.
• Support image processing including image workflow, archiving, and other related activities.
• Record the receipt, and loading of medical images from investigator sites into the clinical management system.
• Train investigator sites on the imaging protocol and data acquisition parameters.
• Provide ongoing site communication and support
• Participate in training as required.
• Adhere to the organization’s standard operating procedures and policies, as well as applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Route quality concerns to management when identified or suspected.
|Job Category||Imaging Operations|