Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to the Vice President of Business Development.
- Responsible to manage the RFP, RFI and contract process including coordination of Project Management, Legal, Business Development, and Finance to prepare, review, and negotiate proposals and/or contracts.
- Company lead editor and head writer of all proposals and costings, RFIs, Powerpoint Presentations.
- Responsible with Business Development to attain annual New Business Awards. (Sales)
- Responsible to ensure implementation of CDAs, MSAs, Task Orders and preferred provider partnership arrangements and coordinating input from Operations, Business Development and Finance to prepare, review, and delivery quality proposals to agreed deadlines.
- Responsible to serve as primary client contact during the contract negotiation phase, on-going interface with clients regarding contractual issues and updates to current studies.
- Responsible to manage the team of subject matter experts throughout the completion of the proposal.
- Responsible to facilitate proposal project meetings and communicate a summary to the team, prepare the proposal management plan, outline the roles, responsibilities, tasks, and deadlines of the assigned team.
- Responsible to support Business Development Vice President and Directors with Bid Defense preparation and client interactions.
- In conjunction with the President, VP Business Development, participate in negotiating large deals with some of our top clients, visiting clients face-to-face in order to support negotiations with regard to rate cards and other custom client needs.
- Responsible to use your expertise to design, implement and manage an efficient and effective proposal and contracts process.
- Hire resources (as required) and build professional proposal and contracts department.
Desired Skills & Experience
- +5 years’ experience in managing proposals and contracts process
- Establish a working library of approved text to insert into proposal and RFIs
- Thorough and extensive knowledge of imaging operations, workflow, costs
- Extensive knowledge of FDA regulated drug development process required.
- Extensive client interaction required and prior experience in bid defenses.
- Extensive knowledge in Office Suite, Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
|Job Category||Business Development|