Medical Device Experience
Intrinsic Imaging’s team has extensive experience in providing imaging core lab services in support of Class I, II and III Medical Device Trials.
Intrinsic Imaging is the only ISO 13485 certified imaging core lab specifically certified to provide quality imaging core lab services for Medical Device clinical trials. Intrinsic Imaging’s medical device certification was granted by the British Standards Institute (BSI), one of the world’s largest certification bodies.
Our fellowship trained Interventional radiologists are responsible for a broad range of assessments and evaluations of medical devices across the range of therapeutic areas and are experts in protocol design and in the selection and the utilization of imaging modalities that are best oriented towards the placement, assessment and evaluation of various medical devices.
Medical Device Expertise
- ISO 13485 certified specifically for providing imaging core lab services for Medical Device trials
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained radiologists with medical device expertise
- Expertise including but not limited to the full complement of medical devices
- Modality expertise including:
– 3D techniques
– Nuclear medicine with PET
– Radiography (CR and DR)
Expertise in all Devices
AI & CAD Software
Drug Delivery Devices
Inferior Vena Cava Filters
Mammography CAD/AI Software
Musculoskeletal CAD/AI Software
Neurology CAD/AI Software
Oncology CAD / AI Software
Venous access tools